We Feel Your Pain...
It's frustrating when you've been on the job hunt for so long, and you finally get an interview, and you blow it!
You know you have the experience, you know you have the right qualifications.
But for some reason, those job interviews are not converting to job offers.
You walk out of the interview thinking to yourself "Oh shit! Why did I say that? I should have said the other thing!"
Or perhaps you thought the interview went really well, but you get a cold automated rejection letter - "Thank you. Try again!"
After this course, never will you have to worry about feeling rejected again.
If you want to convert every interview to job offers, this course will transform everything you.
Warning: You will be spoiled with job offers, you won't know which ones to choose!
There is only one thing you need at every interview - Confidence
You might be telling yourself, "I am confident! Just get me in a room with these people!"
Well, your competition feels the same way.
So what makes you different?
What This Course Will Do For You
- Understand how interviews are conducted with Canadian culture in mind
- How to prepare and translate your current work experience to what the hiring manager is looking for
- How to answer every single question without hesitation and assurance you've selected the best answer
- How to negotiate the salary you deserve, to give you the lifestyle you need
- How to knock every tough, curve ball question out of the park. They won't stand a chance!
- How to handle tough questions like career gaps, over-qualification, lack of Canadian experience
This Course is For You If...
- You want to prepare for your upcoming job search
- You feel you have experience and qualifications, but don't have the confidence to convince the hiring management
- You are getting interviews, but not converting them
- You are concerned about Canadian experience, lack of experience or being over-qualified
Connel's a successful newcomer to Canada. After securing THREE job offers TWO weeks after his arrival, he defied all the online negativity and stigma about the Canadian job market.
He now helps future newcomers who get confused and depressed with an online jungle of false information.
New Canadians have ambitious dreams, held back with a competitive and unknown job market.
He shows them the step-by-step process to a Canadian Job Search strategy that your lazy competition is not following.
Want to be spoiled with multiple job offers? Learn how to go after them with a results-guaranteed action plan in these courses.
StartYour Top 10 Skills and Responsibilities (12:09)
StartYour Career Success (and Failure) Stories (3:37)
StartLess "We" More "I" (2:39)
StartConstructing Your Success Stories (8:33)
StartConstructing Your Career Challenges (4:42)
StartStructuring Your Skillsets (5:04)
StartStaying Organized With Your Success Stories (2:19)
Start"Tell Me About Yourself" (5:35)