End Your Job Search!
It's a painful and stressful time for you. A job search is never easy.
You feel helpless. Depressed. Even useless!
You have so much experience, and so much talent. Yet those interview calls never come, no matter how may applications you put out there.
If you are, or soon to be, a new Canadian, StatsCan shows that it can take up to 16 weeks to find work.
On average, that costs you 16,000 Canadian dollars in lost salary!
But that doesn't have to be you.
How would you like to wake up every morning, feeling that ambition?
How would like hear that 6:00 A.M. alarm that drives you with purpose to move forward with your new life and take care of your family?
That's what these courses will teach you.
Everything you've ever heard about what it takes to job search is right here, in one place.
What this bundle course covers...
- How to create the perfect Canadian Résumé
- How to email hiring executives directly that guarantees an interview
- How to apply for jobs online that ensures your application is getting read
- How to build an all-star LinkedIn Profile
- How to build a professional network to access the hidden job market
This bundle course is ideal for you if...
- You want to find a job before or soon after you land in Canada
- You have been out of work for several weeks or months and your current strategy isn't working
- You want to learn at your own pace and convenience
- You can't afford each course individually, and you want value for your money
Connel's a successful newcomer to Canada. After securing THREE job offers TWO weeks after his arrival, he defied all the online negativity and stigma about the Canadian job market.
He now helps future newcomers who get confused and depressed with an online jungle of false information.
New Canadians have ambitious dreams, held back with a competitive and unknown job market.
He shows them the step-by-step process to a Canadian Job Search strategy that your lazy competition is not following.
Want to be spoiled with multiple job offers? Learn how to go after them with a results-guaranteed action plan in these courses.